we are hiring! email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and interest letter.
this position is able to be remote.
We are looking for a creative, organized, problem-solving production coordinator to help create our seasonal children's and women's collections and see them through from conceptualization to delivery. ideal candidate is extremely organized, with a great attention to detail, and is comfortable working with patternmakers, technical designers, and manufacturers.
- work with creative director and design team to move seasonal and capsule collections into production, as well as keep ongoing evergreen collections produced.
- daily communication with domestic and overseas factories, vendors, and mills
- work with fabric mills through new textile development and sourcing
- maintain work in progress report
- along with creative director, work with manufacturers to ensure production is timely, meets standards of quality and design
- manage development and execution of trim packages
- coordinate with samplemakers and patternmakers to ensure vision and style are true to original vision and executed in a timely manner.
- maintain organization of style info through design process through manufacturing
- coordinate QC inspection
- train and manage production interns
- perform related administrative tasks if needed
we value a diverse workplace and strongly encourage women, people of color, lgbt individuals, people with disabilities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.